More Green Articles from Aaron

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

E-newspapers and E-magazines Can Have a Great Impact on Reducing Paper Waste

I know I have already talked about e-newspapers and e-magazines being a great way to promote greener living but, I have been doing some research and while I find many small time low budget news sites and newspapers using this idea through email and websites. However, I have yet to find any major publications offering a full electronic subscription. I don't understand why major publications are not offering electronic subscriptions or e-subscriptions to their publications. There is a huge opportunity to reduce paper use and cut energy use by taking advantage of the Apple iPad tablet, Amazon Kindle, or any other e-reader tablet device. I have written a few articles and plan to write more about this. Please add my posts to your favorite bookmark site, facebook, twitter, or any other site to help promote this movement for green living ideas. Also feel free to link to any of my articles or blog posts and everyone is invited to click the follow me on google link in the column on the right. Find more of my articles and posts on Hubpages or subscribe to my RSS Feed


Promote Your Blog

1 comment:

  1. This really great information, I would subscribe to a daily e-newspaper and I would probably even subscribe to magazines if they came to my netbook or an ipad

    ReplyDelete