More Green Articles from Aaron

Monday, February 8, 2010

Audi promotes green living with clean diesel

I was reading through some things today, really just looking at the responses from the super bowl and the ads. I personally felt the ads this year were a little weak but one did get my attention and apparently that of the USA Today. The one about the Audi clean diesel automobile. The USA Today has an article on it and honestly I think it was pretty catchy and I intend to do some more research on this technology. The article can be found at http://content.usatoday.com/communities/greenhouse/post/2010/02/audis-green-police-ad-stirs-controversy/1#uslPageReturn

I encourage everyone to follow my blog and my path to greener living by joining me with the google link on this page as well as promoting my blog and articles on your favorite social bookmark. Let me know what you think so I can make this blog better. There are many other green information and energy saving articles that can be found on my pages at Hubpages. One of the articles I am most proud of can be found at http://hubpages.com/hub/Help-The-Planet-With-Green-Gadgets









Promote Your Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment